- 1995 Mar : The University of Tokyo (LL.B.)
- 1995 Apr : Legal Research and Training Institute (The 49th class of the judicial apprentice)
- 1997 Apr : Admitted in Japan, Daini Tokyo Bar Association
- 1997 Apr - 2002 Jul : Anderson Mori (current Anderson Mori & Tomotsune)
- May 2001 : Columbia Law School (LL.M.)
- 2001 Sep - 2002 May : Visiting attorney, Mintz Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
- 2002 Aug : Admitted in New York
- 2002 Aug : Hokusei Law Office (current Hokusei Law Office, P.C.)
- 2006 Jun - 2010 Jun : Substitute Member for Audit and Supervisory Board Member, DIC Corporation
- 2008 Mar - 2012Mar : Audit and Supervisory Board Member, KOKUYO Co., Ltd.
- 2011 Sep : Norikatsu Takahashi and Naoshige Nakada establish a legal professional corporation, Hokusei Law Office, P.C.
- 2015 Jan : Representative of Hokusei Law Office, P.C.
- 2015 Jun -2017 Oct : Audit and Supervisory Board Member, SG Holdings Co., Ltd.
- "Commercial Trusts in Preparation for Incapacity – in Comparison with Legal Guardianship, Voluntary Guardianship and Family Trusts", Kinyu Homu Jijo (Financial Law Journal), No. 2125 (2019)
- "Duty of Directed Trustees – AIJ Cases and thereafter", Jurist, No. 1520 (June, 2018)
- "Legal Issues on Trusts as a Will Substitute", Kinyu Homu Jijo (Financial Law Journal), No.2074 (2017)
- "Trusts Used for Succession of Family-Owned Businesses", Jurist, No. 1450 (2013)
- Review of Tamar Frankel, FIDUCIARY LAW (America-ho, the second issue of 2011)
- Chapter 21 (Right to Give Directions and Trust) of "PROSPECT OF TRUST LEGISLATION," Edited by Makoto Arai, Hideki Kanda, and Atsushi Kinami (Co-authored, Nippon Hyoronsha, 2011)
- "Trustee's Responsibilities in Directed Trusts－Can we legally separate responsibilities of trustees andother kinds of fiduciaries?", Kinyu Homu Jijo (Financial Law Journal), No. 1859-1860 (2012)
- “Maintaining Integrity of Financial Disclosure and Corporate Governance”, Commercial Law Review (Shoji-Houmu), No. 1619 to 1621 (2002)
- Daini Tokyo Bar Association
- Trust Law Society
- Auditor, Trust Companies Association of Japan (2011 Sep- present)
- Participated in the Lawyers’ Soccer World Cup as a member of the National Lawyers’ Team or Tokyo Lawyers’ Team
(Turkey in 1998, Morocco in 2002, Malta in 2004, Hungary in 2006, Turkey in 2010, and Budapest in 2014)
- Alumnus of the Soccer Club at Chiba Prefectural Chiba Senior High School
- Alumnus of the Bicycle Club at Athletic Foundation of The University of Tokyo